Hi,

On Sun, 09 Dec 2001 Slava Pechenin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed into the ether:
> Hello Mutt Users,
>
> I am trying to make Mutt quote my replies in the following "smart" way:
> if original email is from "Tom Buddy" then quote string must be "TB> ".

Firstly, IMHO, it is not a very good idea to change the quoting string
from it's default "> " value (Although it is commong practice).

Anyway, you could look for the vvv.initials patch here :

    http://mutt.kiev.ua/download/

That gives you the options of putting the initials of a person into your
$attribution, and $indent_string.

pv.

--
Prahlad Vaidyanathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                What, me worry ?
http://www.symonds.net/~prahladv/                    Don't Panic !