Moin,

* Benjamin Michotte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [01-12-02 01:14]:
>On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 11:48:56PM, Thorsten Haude wrote:
>> I just switched to Maildir. No mails are lost, but only one mailbox is
>> not updated. The deleted mails are tagged, an they vanish when I sync
>Not a answer, just a question, how to switch to maildir ?
After my experinces: Don't.

I just changed Mutt's mail box type and copied the existing mboxes.
After that, I had the undeletable mails in some of them and a
noticable slowdown in mail box read-in. So I switched back.
I had another problem switching back: Some mails got two 'From '
Header, maybe all these that were new in the maildirs.

Thorsten
--
Jede Glorifizierung eines Menschen, der im Krieg getötet
worden ist, bedeutet drei Tote im nächsten Krieg.