I was wondering if there are any current plans to make Mutt's
implementation of IMAP more speedy?

I love Mutt and would like to push it to take its (rightful!) place as
the corporate standard console-based mail reader.  Trouble is that
IMAP is very big 'round these parts and Mutt's IMAP reading is
well..pokey.

It was recently noted in the list that Mutt does not cache IMAP
headers like PINE, is this a to-be-done?  Any roadmap on this?

Steven

--
Steven G. Harms [my opinions are my own, not my employer's]

Some mail readers may interpret this message as having an 'attachment'
this is actually my cryptographic signature.  Protect your privacy by
using cryptography.  You can get my public encryption key at:

http://pgp.dtype.org:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE84048BF