David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm always looking for ways to cut down on spam, but I haven't come up
> with a good rc.spam file (I have a fairly simple $HOME/.procmailrc and
> a bunch of $HOME/.procmail/rc.* includes).  Would you care to post [a
> link to] your .procmailrc and method?

Well, my rc.mailsort is extremely simple, as well. It sorts the
incoming mail to different folders, and whenever I find a spam mail
in my inbox, I write the following three lines in my rc.mailsort:

:0:
* ^From.*spammer@foo\.bar
/dev/null

So, I don't have any intelligent spam spotter; I add the spammer's
address to ~/.procmail/rc.mailsort manually. That's about it. :-)

--
Jussi Ekholm,               "Everything is so fine it could be
a little, ill flower         don't let your mind take you in misery