when setting an option like "lists", are:

        lists '[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] \
                [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] \
                [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]'

and

        lists [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        lists [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        lists [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

equivalent?   or do susequent "lists" directives replace earlier ones?
is this behavior reasonably consistant?   by reasonably consistant, i mean
for example, that nobody would expect two editors to be set simultaneously
after

        set editor='/usr/bin/vim'
        set editor='/usr/bin/ed'

but things like "unignore" would behave this way.

also, is there a command (like vim's ":set") that lets me view all
mutt configuration options?   for instance, is there a way of seeing all the
defined lists from within mutt?

hmmm.. this email was longer than i planned.   thanks for reading down this
far.  :)

pete

--
               ** Please don't send me html email **
PGP Public Key:  finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]