Hi,

I was trying to change the folder_format for just my
~/Mail folder where I store my mailboxes.

The idea was that all the ownership and file permissions
information is very usefull when attaching files,
though when viewing a list of my mailboxes it is pretty
useless, while my mailbox names don't fit entirely on the
screen.

I've tried folder-hook with set folder_format, but it
either complained at the arguments, or when using a lot
ot quotes, just didn't seem to have any effect.

I've tried:
folder-hook ~/Mail 'set folder_format="bla bla"'
and also
folder-hook + 'set ...
plus
folder-hook * 'set ...' for the other folders

Doe anybody know how to make this work?

(BTW, two side questions:
It would be nice if in the mailbox list I could see the
number of new massages for each mailbox...
I guess since that view is just a file browser it is not
possible. Or, is it?

And secondly, I newer see anything under %b - num of
mailboxes with new mail. I've seen it in some documents
that this might have a zillion reasons, all related to access
times, so I didn't really ask this before.
Anyway, I'm using procmail to write to the folders, and I've
added COMSAT=no to the .procmailrc to no avail.
Are there any other obvious places to look for?)

Many thanks for your help in advance!
best regards,
Balazs