In my muttrc, I have

   set index_format="%4C %Z %{%b %d} %-15.15L (%4l) %s"

The index for my $MAIL folder works fine.  However, in the inbox folders
that I use for each of the mailing lists I subscribe to (i.e. where procmail
sorts the mail to), the format doesn't seem to be obeyed.  The main
thing that's frustrating is that I don't see the %Z message info (like
T for thread, etc.).

I only have one index_format command in my muttrc, and the only folder hooks
I have set are for sort= and sort_aux= values.  I do have each of the
inboxes marked with a mailboxes entry.  I'm using mutt 1.25i, straight
out of Debian's potato install (I know that's a bit old).

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong here?  A pointer to the
correct portion of the FM is fine.... I just couldn't find anything that
discussed this.

Thanks...

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Personal Homepage: http://www.skyjammer.com/~pronovic/