Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> On 14/12/01 Will Yardley did speaketh:
> > Michael P. Soulier wrote:

> > > Instead of .mh_sequences or .xmhcache, Sylpheed apparently uses
> > > two files called .sylpheed_cache and .sylpheed_mark. Is there a
> > > way to let Mutt read these folders?

> > perhaps not the most elegant solution, but he could create a
> > symbolic link from one to the other assuming the functionality is
> > identical.  i don't know that much about MH, but i'm assuming that
> > should work....
>
> Hmm. Which would correspond to which? I don't know anything about MH
> either.

well one would _guess_ that .sylpheed_cache would correspond to
.xmhcache if the two do indeed correspond.

the faq at:
http://sylpheed.good-day.net/

might have more information.

there's always the good old trial and error method, although probably
there's someone on the list who actually knows.

sylpheed seems moderately nice for a gui MUA.  too bad there isn't a
'doze version - it would be a nice choice of mailers to recommend to
those outlook express using friends most of us have.... and newer
versions support gnupg / pgp/mime.

--
The three wise men brought frank incest and mirth.