Cliff Sarginson wrote:

> I have Outlook ExpressiMicrosoft address book .. wab file .. that I
> want to convert to a form suitable for use in a normal mutt alias
> file.  type file. I can think of some insane ways to do it, does
> anyone have a sane way ?  Fortunately the file only has aliases and
> email addresses, no other cruft needs to be extracted/deleted.

it should be pretty easy to do with a shell script.  you didn't include
an example of what the file looks like, but a perl or shell script
should be able to do that quite easily.

it might be trickier to figure out a way to get the nicknames right, and
to escape / quote characters that need it, but with a bit of editing
should be pretty simple.

--
Experience -- a great teacher, but the tutition fees...