* Prahlad Vaidyanathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [011207 17:40]:
> On Fri, 07 Dec 2001 Roman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed into the ether:
> > what parts of mutt's documentation have you found lacking?
> > What are your patterns of use of mutt, and did you have
> > hard time setting it up the way you wanted, or was
> > everything you needed obvious from the manual?
> Not really - here are some stuff I thought was lacking :
> - A verbose .rc file, like the one Sven Guckes has for vim
> Is there something like this for Mutt too?

see here..

http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/setup/mutt*
    990 Nov 18  2000 mutt.color
   8670 Aug  1 19:22 mutt.color.body
   6603 Nov 12 07:32 mutt.color.header
  17864 Nov 12 07:42 mutt.color.header.agents
  11135 Aug  6 05:01 mutt.color.index
  29273 Nov 20 07:34 mutt.personal
   1530 Oct 12 18:43 mutt.pop
   5573 Apr 18  2000 mutt.rainbow
   3200 Nov 17  1999 mutt_like_pine
    834 Nov  1 21:41 muttrc
  43104 Nov 11 23:54 muttrc.forall
   6812 Sep 18 10:59 muttrc.minimal

knock yourself out! :-)

Sven

--
Sven [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [mutt-versions]  Latest versions:
MUTT http://www.mutt.org/  news:comp.mail.mutt  mutt-1.2.5   [000729]