I use spamassassin which tags suspected spam with a header that looks like
this:

I'm using the '~h' pattern modifier to match messages with that header.
However, it appears that instead of just fetching the headers, mutt is
fetching the complete message for every message in my inbox in order to
match that pattern.  Is that correct?  Is it possible I have something
misconfigured?

-Ben

--
Ben Beuchler                                           There is no spoon.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                            -- The Matrix