* [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> When I started using mutt, I just accepted the default mail folder
> type.  But, I like the idea of these new formats that keep the
> messages in independent files. How can I make mutt create a new folder
> using the MH or Maildir formats? (Currently using sendmail - do I need
> to switch to Qmail?)

I don't know if sendmail supports either directly, but a MDA like
procmail or maildrop would let you set it at system or user level easily
while giving you filtering functionality.

Personally I still prefer mbox, but it's up to you :)

--
Thomas 'Freaky' Hurst  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  http://www.aagh.net/