On 21/12/01 Cristian did speaketh:

> There's one more thing I should mention: I'm using GNU Emacs 20.7 on
> Linux 2.4.4.  I quickly tried to run Mutt within GNU Emacs 21.0 but
> there was more severe trouble with colors (status bar and help bar
> invisible).  If someone has a solution for Emacs 21, please report it
> here!

Hmm. I just tried it with Emacs21.1, and the default colours didn't work. I
got basically white and black. I'd love a fix for this, as I'm a big fan of
Mutt and I'm beginning to become a fan of Emacs.

Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix