Hi,

* Michael Tatge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [02-01-03 09:35]:
>Thorsten Haude muttered:
>> I have this line in my mutt.rc
>>      send-hook '~t [EMAIL PROTECTED]' 'set [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
>>
>> However, this hook seems to catch too late, i.e. I see the result of
>> every hook of this kind only in the mail *after* the one the hook is
>> made for.
>That's  because $from is changed just at the time to send the mail out.
>And that is what send-hook is all about isn't it?
Well, it could mean /before/ sending it or /after/ sending it. I even
wonder why I never noticed one of the send-hooks hooking. Must be
working perfectly.

>$from had the old value when you composed it. The next mail you send
>honers the new $from setting.
Whatever, I see now where the problem is and will switch to my_hdrs.

Thanks!

Thorsten
--
Nobody will ever need more than 640 kB RAM.     -- Bill Gates, 1983
Windows XP requires 64 MB RAM.                  -- Bill Gates, 2001