Hi,

I wish all of you a happy new year!

I am using mutt since 2 months and I am convinced of its power.

So it would be very helpfull for me to use mutt as well in my
office! There I do have a linux desktop and some unix boxes arround.
The company wide mailsystem is based on that product called
"M$-Exchange-Server", and I am not able to change the mind of some
admins to use a linux box instead!

My question:

How can I communicate with that Exchange box to get all my mails by
mutt or fetch- and procmail?
Smtp sending is no problem. I am using a thin postfixserver on my
laptop, which sends the mails to mail.smtp.company!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Ciao

Elimar

--
Learned men are the cisterns of knowledge, not the fountainheads ;-)