Jeremy --

...and then Jeremy Blosser said...
%
% On Jan 09, Nick Wilson [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
% > > All PGP users I know either use Pine or Outlook, so as far as I am
% > > concerned, (unpatched) Mutt's PGP support is currently only usable for
% > > the Mutt mailing lists -- no matter how pgp_create_traditional is set.
% > >
% > > Time for a change of policy (or religion), right?
% >
% > That would certainly seem about right. I think it's a sad state of
% > affairs that needs remedying pronto.
%
% So have any of you guys filed this as an actual bug against mutt yet?
% Talking about it in the mailing lists is a lot less guaranteed to be seen,
% to say the least.

No, we leave that up to people who actually want to talk to users of
other mail programs ;-)

Or at least I figured that "someone else would do it", particularly since
I didn't start the thread.  Someone ought to raise a hand and go ahead...

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]