Fernando --

...and then Fernando M. Maresca said...
%
% Hi, everybody.

Hello, and welcome!

% Well, I'm new to mutt, I've used pine for a long time, and I can't filter the mail
messages *after reading* them
% in the incoming folder, in the same manner that in pine was.

If you really insist on not filtering them at delivery time but instead
want to force your mail reader to do it, look into the mbox-hook and
save-hook (or fcc-save-hook) commands to see how to define where certain
messages should be saved.

% Some help?
% Thank you,

HTH & HAND