On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Nick Croft wrote:

This is quoted text:
This is quoted text: * Imre Vida ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
This is quoted text: > somewhat different but related:
This is quoted text: >
This is quoted text: > wouldn't it be better to use > as a quote-marker char
This is quoted text: > consistently?
This is quoted text: > some of the alternatives like "%" i realy dislike
This is quoted text: >
This is quoted text: > imre
This is quoted text: >
This is quoted text: As Tom Gilbert has it in his sample .muttrc:
This is quoted text: set indent_str="> "  # change this and I'll kill you!   ;-)
This is quoted text:
This is quoted text:  ----- End forwarded message -----

So what do you think?
(I think I need to put on my asbestos long john's!)

(Note,  I merely edited the message,  I didn't actually change my reply
thinggy-ma-jiggy.)  9o)

--
Knute

You live, You die.  Enjoy the interval!