On Freitag, 11. Jan. 2002 at 16:11:54, Andreas Krennmair wrote:

> Currently, I'm letting my emails "time out" by adding a folder-hook like
> this one:
> folder-hook =mutt-users 'push T~r>w!~F\n\;s=archive/mutt-users\n\n'
>
> But there is one annoying thing I was unable to remove:
> when no messages are tagged (since no old messages are in the folder),
> the message that is currently marked (the horizontal line that you can
> move up and down with the cursor keys) is marked with a 'D'. How can I
> disable this?

Hello Andreas,

search for Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> here at
mutt-users. I had the same problem and that was the answer. But it was
a patch and until now I didn't had the time to patch my mutt. You can
test it, because it was a patch for BSD. I don't know, if it works for
Linux, but this was the only answer for my question, so I think
there's no other way to solve that problem.

Hth Michael

--
"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their
home."