Cameron Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 21/01/2002 (22:12) :
> You can't. It's rude anyway. The amount of time you spend trimming stuff
> to just the relevant stuff is _more_ than outweghed by the time saved
> to the list members as a whole, not to mention the readability of the
> mail archives and everything else.

Bullshit. Get a better editor or learn to use vim.

In Alexander Skwar's signature in another thread here I found two links
that should be interesting for others as well.

How to quote:
   http://quote.6x.to
   http://learn.to/quote (german)

Preben
--
 ()   Join the worldwide campaign to protect fundamental human rights.
'||}