On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 03:09:35PM +0100, Nick Wilson wrote:

> I've been looking at the different variables associated with the print
> function and can't work out why Mutt is telling me 'Printer: Nothing to
> print'?

I remember I had the same problem when I first configured printing
but I don't remember what exactly I did to fix it.  I do remember
it had to do with the print command itself.  Here's what I have in my
muttrc that currently works with my HP Office Jet 610:

set print=ask-yes
# Confirm whether I want to print

set print_command="enscript -f Times-Roman10 --pretty-print=mail \
-L 64 -B -P default"
# Use enscript to print (default is 'lpr')

set print_decode
# Decode all messages before sending them to printer

set print_split
# Print command is executed once for each message being printed rather
# than in a batch mode where messages are concatenated with a form feed
# seperator before going to printer. SET IF YOU ARE USING ENSCRIPT

--
Ken Wahl [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.kenwahl.org/mutt/
PGP/GPG Key C225AA5A: http://www.kenwahl.org/pubkey.gpg