Peter --

...and then Peter R. Wood - Lists said...
%
% Greetings,

Hello!

%
% I'm trying out mutt v. 1.3.27i and am finding it to be quite nice so far.

Good to hear.

% However, one thing I have noticed is that when I am viewing my list of
% mailboxes ('c' then 'tab'), there are no 'N' indicators next to mailboxes
% which contain unread mail. Is this a feature that I need to toggle on in this

Don't define "new" as 'contains unread mail', but instead as 'has been
read from since it was last written to' and see if your display makes
sense.  In particular, even if you think you haven't been in those
folders, make sure nothing else (biff, your shell, etcetc) has checked
'em for mail).

% version? Or has this ability been eliminated?

Oh, no.

%
% Thanks,

HTH & HAND