--DocE+STaALJfprDB

Alas! David T-G spake thus:
> % I haven't tested it with these macros, but when I save a message to the
> % same folder it's in, it deletes the original message and appends the
> % message to the mailbox (so it immediately appears in the index).  Nothi=
ng
> % goofy about it.
>=20
> How do you delete a message from the trash folder if you have those macros
> bound without resorting to something wonky like saving to /dev/null?

You're supposed to make a wonky folder-hook that deletes messages while
in the trash, but saves them to the trash folder from other folders. ;)

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated
that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't

--DocE+STaALJfprDB

--DocE+STaALJfprDB--