On 01/02/02 Ken Weingold did speaketh:

> Is there some weirdness that may happen with mutt run from my home dir
> which is NFS mounted?  Not sure what the correlation would be, but I
> find that after I have been in a mailbox, once in another, sometimes
> mutt will tell me there is new mail in tha tmailbox, but going there,
> there is no new mail.  It happens a few times and then seems to stop.

    I get the opposite behaviour. Mutt doesn't tell me about new mail in
folders that it's watching. When I go there I find new mail waiting.

    Mutt itself is local, but my home directory is NFS mounted.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix