On Wed, Feb  6, 2002, Rob 'Feztaa' Park wrote:
> I just got an email from a nondescript luser asking how I put my replies
> after the quote, The Right Way. She uses LookOut, of course, and doesn't
> like the default quote style that it uses. She says that the way I do it
> is "so cool".
>
> I'm going to turn this into another reason why she ought to be using
> Linux, because it makes it easier to do that.
>
> So what do you guys think now? Lusers forced into poor quoting by
> default settings they don't know how to change, or lusers stubbornly
> refusing to do anything resembling intelligent behavior?

Well first you need to get the new O'Reilly book:
<http://www.hellrot.org/stuff/ora.jpg>.  Second, as you may know, you
can actually get Outlook to quote properly, but all the others on the
network will top post right back.  Plus when you set quoting to "> "
in the options, every time you are in that dialog box and hit Ok, it
will complain. :-/

-Ken