On 2002.02.13, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Andre Berger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My setup (below) tells procmail to source the addresses in
> ~/.procmail/spam, and add the message to  my spam/ Maildir:

Looks like you have a file (~/.procmail/spam) containing e-mail
addresses of people you want to block. So...

> Now, couldn't I extend the macro somehow to also add the sender to
> ~/.mutt.score, like
>
> score '~f [EMAIL PROTECTED]' -9999
>           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^sender
>
> at the same time the address is added to ~/.procmail/spam?

... I'd create a script like this:
$ cat muttscore.sh
#!/bin/sh
cat $HOME/.procmail/spam | while read addr; do
        echo "score '~f $addr' -9999"
done

... and source that from your muttrc:
source "muttscore.sh|"

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago
 Colons and slashes and dots, oh my!