hi,

i use gpg 1.0 on Solaris 8 with the sample gpg.rc (paths modified,
etc.). all operations work correctly, except that when gpg is done, it
doesn't seem to return to mutt.

For example, on an email that is signed, when i try to read the
message, mutt prompts me to verify the sig. i hit yes, mutt prints
"Invoking PGP....." and nothing else happens. if i hit Ctrl-C, i drop
into the pager with the gpg output and the signed email displayed
correctly, including the part about the signature being verified.

this leads me to believe that the child process is not exiting cleanly
when gpg exits.

could someone point out what could be wrong?

TIA,
sridhar
--
Sridhar Srinivasan
You cannot kill time without injuring eternity.