> darren chamberlain wrote:
> Quoting Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [27 Feb-02 08:22]:
> > I have been using mutt in an rxvt window with a background xpm
> > for a long time, using the version from the SuSE distribution
> > withouth compilling myself.  Since SuSE 7.2 however, rxvt
> > covers the background image with a black character background
> > itself.  I guess this has something to do with slang vs.
> > ncurses.  The older versions were using ncurses and the new
> > ones are compiles with slang.
>
> Are you defining colors?  If so, are you using a background color
> of "black", rather than "default"?

No.  I can now remember that I already tried to fix this when I
upgraded to SuSE 7.2 a while ago.  The problem went away when I
compiled with ncurses instead of terminfo, but I was unable to
find out the right options to compile mutt with, so I simply
installed an old version.  I'd rather be able to use the
executable shipping with the distribution.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen