* Andrew Pimlott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [020301 11:10]:
> I'm using mutt 1.3.27i from Debian "testing".  I've noticed that
> occasionally, quoted text isn't highlighted in the pager.
> I have quote_regexp set in my .muttrc: [...]
> This should match (among other things) any line with a
> leading ">".  The attached message has several such lines,
> but none of them appear highlighted when I view the message.

Look again - the message was quoted with "_>_" -
and not ">_" (where the '_' represents a space).

I have noticed this, too, recently, but I was
too lazy to send a bug report.  Then again,
it just might be one of those new features... ;-)
Perhaps it's some internal default?  Who knows?

Sven