On Thu, 07 Mar 2002, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:

> Hi. I'm new to the list (however I did have a quick look at the archives
> before sending this!).

> Is there a way of using another From: (and Reply-To:) email address
> without using the folder-hook system?

You could always set up an alternate compose macro that will set the
^From Address using my_hdr.
An example could be (and bear with me,  I'm not very good at this yet.):

        macro index <F5> '<compose>\n set my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<enter>'

Of course,  you may need to have another macro to reset your default
from address back to your default.  I haven't tested this macro to see
if it would even work, so I have no idea if it will or not.

> Thanks for any help

I just hope that I did help! :)

--

Knute