I'm a sysadmin of a Linux server in which users telnet (or ssh) into shells
using rbash so they can only execute progams I want them to execute.  As of
right now the only E-Mail client I give them access to is Pine because Mutt
has a function where you can execute a shell command.  If the command is
/bin/bash the user is given a regular, unrestricted shell.  I'd like to be
able to give my users access to Mutt, but not unless that function can be
disabled.  (Preferrably at compile time.  Command line switches and config
file options don't really seem secure to me.)

Anyone know a way to do this?

Devin Brown
Anthony Macauley Associates
(250) 995-3071