* thus spaketh Ken Weingold (Mar 12 at 04:35PM):

> Well with either no path to curses on the command line or using
> what I found on the system, I get the problems.  There is a mutt
> 1.3.25i installed on the system, and mutt -v says 'System: NetBSD
> 1.5.2 (i386) [using ncurses 5.2]'.  Any way to find out what build
> parameters were used for it to find ncurses 5.2?  Looks like it
> was installed as a package, actually.  But /pkg/mutt-1.3.25 is a
> sym link to /usr/local.  :-/

I haven't been following this thread very closely, so you will have
to pardon my ignorance. What type of problems are you having?
compilation or running? is /usr/pkg/lib included in /etc/ld.so.conf?

./configure --with-curses=/usr/pkg might be of some benefit if you
are having compilation problems.

slang is also an option if ncurses won't fly.

--
timothy lupfer
http://sadlittleboy.com