14-Mar-02 at 23:34, Joel Hammer ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> This really is way cool.
>
> With KDE, I just dragged the script file onto my bottom panel. Now,
> I just highlight the link in mutt, hit the icon on the bottom panel,
> and netscape starts up, etc.

I thought you wanted to avoid a mouse click. I have a browser open most of the
time, so I just highlight the link -> middle button in browser content frame
-> Bingo! This avoids having to go all the way down to the panel to click an
icon.

The clipboard contents are automatically surfed to in NS and Opera, don't know
about Mozilla but would assume the same is true.

On an somewhat related note, I have a mutt icon in PNG format which is the
right size for the bottom panel if KDE users want an icon to automatically
launch Mutt (I use xterm -e mutt) from the panel.

--
John Lennon:--v [Simon White. vim/mutt/Linux. [EMAIL PROTECTED] GIMPS: 41.12%]
Sometimes we sit and read other people's interpretations of our lyrics