This one time, at band camp, MuttER wrote:

> > mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe
> > mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=subscribe
>
> And YOU, of course, will never request aid on this list, or present a
> query someone else thinks is inappropriate/unnecessary.  I HOPE.

That was a perfectly valid and workable answer to his query, and one
that will use less RAM than the one he found on his own.

And, BTW, more direct than the answers I got to one of my queries, that
told me to use certain patches without providing URLs.  I gave him
working point-and-click URLs.  (But thanks, David, for the answer anyway,
because I found the patch I wanted and solved the problem.)

Opening 3500 emails is slow.  You can make it faster, but you cannot
make it fast, not without sacrificing something.

Opening one email is faster.