John Buttery said:
> * "Carl B. Constantine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-03-18 08:43:58 -0800]:
> >all I get at this page is the following:
> >
> ><HEAD><DEFANGED_META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="0"
>URL="http://cedricduval.free.fr/mutt/";></HEAD>
> >
> >that is displayed in NS 6.2.1 (solaris).
>
>   You have a proxy server that is "defanging" tags for you (to protect
> from malicious META headers, Javascript, yadda yadda).

Really, is there some content that could be seen as "malicious" in this
page?

It passes all W3C validator checks, and there is no javascript, so there
should be no problem (here, at least, it works well with Mozilla 0.9.8,
NS 4.7, Dillo and lynx)

> --
>  John Buttery
>                                      (Web page temporarily unavailable)

That's what I thought at first: a temporary overloaded server.  ;)
But you're right, it must be a proxy problem on Carl's side. (and it is
merely OT here)

--
Cédric