Johan --

...and then Johan Ekh said...
%
% Hello!
% I have several pop-accounts and I try to retrieve my mails by using
% "account-hook" as indicated below.
% Mutt gives me the following error "account-hook: unknown command".
%
% Any ideas? I use SuSE7.2 and my Mutt installation is the standard rpm that
% comes with the distribution.

Since you used NS to send your mail I can't really tell what version of
mutt you're using, but my recollection is that account-hook came into
being sometime around 1.3.2x and so if you're at 1.2 or not in the
twenties of 1.3 then your version simply doesn't support it.

You might provide us with the output of mutt -v if this doesn't solve
your problem...

%
% Best regards,
%