I'm wondering if there's a way to bind complete and
complete-query to the same key, rather than two keys as shown in
the manual:

       <Tab>           complete        complete filename or alias
       ^T              complete-query  complete address with query

        I'd like to hit the tab key, and see first my aliases matching
my string, and then the results of an external query to an LDAP server.
It would also be O.K. to see the external query results only if there
was no alias match.

        I have the LDAP query working, but at the moment it is bound
to ^T.  Is this even possible?  Any suggestions?  Thanks...

--
Tres Hofmeister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      http://www.rap.ucar.edu/~tres/
Research Applications Program, National Center for Atmospheric Research