21-Mar-02 at 22:32, Sven Guckes ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> however, you will thereby lose 'm' for the "mail"
> command.  maybe you have no use for this, but...

Not if you have remapped another key to the mail command, such as if you were
an ex PINE junkie who keeps hitting c and ends up changing folder instead of
writing a mail...

I haven't actually remapped but I do fall foul of sub conscious PINE
keystrokes, and consider remapping, only to feel that I should stick to the
defaults so I don't have to install mappings on other boxes with Mutt.

--
John Lennon:--v [Simon White. vim/mutt/Linux. [EMAIL PROTECTED] GIMPS: 48.88%]
Sometimes we sit and read other people's interpretations of our lyrics