* Rob 'Feztaa' Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-03-24 13.42 -0700]:
[...snip...]
> Then one day my grandmother started using IncrediMail (I think) and
> now all her emails have 3 screenfuls of useless X- headers that I
> want to hide, without hiding the X- headers of *nix-using people
> who have creative and interesting ones :)

:-)

> Maybe I could set up a hook of some kind that hides X- headers for my
> grandmother and nobody else?

Hmm. Would a message-hook do this? Something along the lines of
(untested):

message-hook "'~f grandma' ignore*;unignore: from cc date etc"

I'll try some things and see what happens :)

Be well,

Martin
--
Mutt feature request: massage-hook