26-Mar-02 at 17:35, Hanspeter Roth ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> No I haven't received an answer. I think it's just not supported in
> this context.
> The workaround is to put a send-hook for each mailinglist. But not
> very elegant...

If you use L (default mapping) to reply to lists, you will always reply
just to the list address, as long as it is defined as a list in your
muttrc.

The reply-to should then be redundant, because people /should/ just reply
to the list only. Mutt will send the correct headers if you use L.

So use L ;-)

Simon.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. [EMAIL PROTECTED] GIMPS:56.51% see www.mersenne.org]
Not only does Jesus save, but he makes nightly off-site backups.