Jeremy, et al --

...and then Jeremy Blosser said...
%
% On Mar 30, David T-G [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
% > ObTopic: I personally feel that X-Mailer should be available just like
% > every X-anything-else, but I don't care much more than that.
%
% I'm not really sure what the deal is; it *is* available as far as I can
% tell.  See the headers on this message.

I was going on the initial statement that it goes away after a
postponement.  I didn't care enough to test it myself :-)

HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]