02-Apr-02 at 11:35, Dan Boger ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> I just use imaps, and it's all behind my firewall anyway... but that
> doesn't solve the problem ...

All my mailboxes are IMAP, so I don't have this problem, since I'm always
connected to the server. However, I have a fairly short
imap_checkinterval:
set imap_checkinterval=60

I don't know if this will help keep your IMAP connection alive whilst in
IMAP folders...

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. [EMAIL PROTECTED] GIMPS:61.06% see www.mersenne.org]
Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I