Ricardo --

...and then Ricardo SIGNES said...
%
% Hello!

Hi!

%
% Is there a way to tell mutt to either:
%  a) use my IMAP subscriptions as my 'mailboxes' (to check for new mail)
%  b) tell mutt to consider all mailboxes as 'mailboxes'

No, not really.

%
% I don't like having to list all of my 50+ folders, to which procmail writes,
% just to have it tell me if there's new mail in them.

So whip up a little script that goes through your procmail rules and
grabs where you write and source that in your mailboxes line.

%
% --
% rjbs

HTH & HAND