Hi.

After trying and liking a lot t-prot[1], I wanted something more
general, with Procmail-like rules. And I wanted to code some thing
useful for fun.

I have therefore quickly written a very poorly documented generic
display filter, which can do all t-prot does and more (fix signatures,
quoting, remove over-quoting, footers, etc). Potentially, pretty much
any kind of filtering could be done on messages.

Even though it's not user-friendly (i.e. not documented and you need
to grok Perl and guess what I had in mind sometimes), I put it on the
Web in case it is useful to somebody else, and I am therefore
announcing it to Mutt users:

        http://larve.net/people/hugo/2002/04/mutt-display-filter

Comments and contributions are welcome.

Regards,

Hugo

  1. http://www.escape.de/users/tolot/mutt/t-prot/
--
Hugo Haas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://larve.net/people/hugo/
Alright Brain... It's all up to you. -- Homer J. Simpson