Nick --

...and then Nick Wilson said...
%
% Hi everyone...
% Could someone help me sort this folder-hook out please?

I can try...

%
% folder-hook =Tioka/nick set "my_hdr Reply-To: Nick Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
%
% That doesn't work and it will not work without the 'set' either so I'm a
% little stumped :-)

You definitely don't want the set in there; my_hdr is a command, not a
parameter.

How does it not work?  What does mutt do or not do?  I have

  send-hook .   my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David T-G)

and so I can't see why yours wouldn't work unless

- you're not entering =Tioka/nick like you think you are

- your quoting is throwing you off

and I don't think either very likely...

%
% Many thanks...