Eduardo --

...and then Eduardo Gargiulo said...
%
% I recently upgrade from 1.2.5i to 1.3.28i (thanks mutt-users).
% Now, when i try to sign a message, i get the following error
%
% gpg: can't mmap pool of 16384 bytes: Invalid argument - using malloc

Hmmm...

%
% i see the same message in the verified and not verified signatures. I
% was using gnupg 1.0.6 with previous version of mutt without problems.
% Any hints?

If you can still use gpg from the command line, what were and are your
mutt gpg commands?  If you still have the 1.2 binary, does it still work?

%
% --
% Eduardo Gargiulo
% ejg(at)ar.homelinux.org