begin  Thorsten Haude quotation:

> * David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [02-04-16 15:30]:
> >Maybe, but maybe not.  I don't think we've pinned it down to a not-mutt
> >problem.  Frankly I don't know what the heck is going on.
> It's not Fetchmail. I use 5.9.11 now, which seems to be the latest
> version, but I cannot verify David's mail.

Well, it's not unusual to have an occasional unverifiable mail, but for
it to be so consistent for you, it almost has to be somewhere in your
MTA path, not your MUA, since nobody else is seeing it with this
frequency.

ALMOST has.  It could be Mutt, but I don't think anybody else is going
to find anything Mutt if they haven't yet.

Try making a copy of your mail spool, and then edit that copy to remove
everything but one of the messages you can't verify, then pump that
message through gpg and see what happens.  If it still doesn't verify,
it's not Mutt.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | McMahon's Laws of Linux support:
http://www.eiv.com               | 1) There's more than one way to do it