Michael Tatge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> set alternates appropriately and configure the lists you are subscribed to
> with the subscribe command. If you list-reply to a mailinglist mail
> which has a mft header mutt will only reply to the adresses in the mft
> header.
>
> HTH,

thanks, it works.

May i ask a quetion about alternates in this thread? ok ...

I use diferent email addresses to subscribe to diferent lists, ejg-mutt
for mutt-users and ejg-qmail for qmail lists. I use ejg too. Is the
following alternetes set appropriately for my scenario?

set alternates="^ejg.*(-mutt|-qmail)@ar.homelinux.org$"

thanks and sorry for my english ;)

--
Eduardo Gargiulo