Hi,

* David T-G [04/15/02 14:17:40 CEST] wrote:
> I always thought that it
> was checking the signature of the message to make sure the message hadn't
> been modified, but "good signature" with "could not be verified" seems to
> contradict that...

I spent some time on testing.   In  my  case,  all  signatures
GPG can sucessfully verify while mutt  saying  it  can't  have
rewritten content-type headers by formail.

The  rules  for  procmail  are  given  in  the   PGP-Notes.txt
distributed with mutt. Allthough this is called the old way of
verification, I think it shouldn't stop working.

Cheers, Rocco.