Hi,

* Sven Guckes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [02-04-21 05:16]:
>* Thorsten Haude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-04-14 21:13]:
>> >Since I use Mutt 1.5.0, NEdit occasionally
>> >displays a number of error dialogs which say:
>> >    Can't open macro file /etc/profile:ulimit:15: value exceeds hard
>> >    limit /home/yooden/.NEdit/macros/macro1.nm
>> This might be interesting: The error
>> string is build with an sprintf():
>>     "Can't open macro file %s", fileName
>>
>> So NEdit obviosly thinks this is a file name:
>>     /etc/profile:ulimit:15: value exceeds hard limit
>/home/yooden/.NEdit/macros/macro1.nm
>http://www.nedit.org/community/mailing.shtml
How very clever of you!

Indeed, I asked a similar question in the NEdit Mailing list, and am
now quite sure that NEdit is only displaying the error that Mutt or
something in its environment is causing.
So, if you want to help, tell me how to proceed to find the error, be
it in my mutt.rc or in Mutt's code. Else, go playing elsewhere.

Thorsten
--
He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening
mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.